Introduction


Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog!

Let's start with a quick introduction:

I'm a software developer working at a large software company. I'm developing mostly on .NET platform since 2003. I'm happily married and have a cute little (non-sleeping) daughter.

I can't hide my passion and consider myself a technology junkie, so expect to find a lot of reviews about cool gadgets, sites and software on my blog. In addition, I'm pretty (very) lazy when it comes to sports (including watching it) so be sure I'll not share anything related. I might share some personal life updates when I think it may interest someone.

Ohh, and I have another hobby: playing the keyboard (since 2nd grade) and composing/producing music on the computer (currently with no spare time for it).

Let's start this journey!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Techie Guy, proudly powered by Dilectio.