One Less Cow

During 1998-2003 I was part of a band called "Para Ahat Pahot" (translated to English: "One Less Cow") as the keyboardist. The guys that were in the band those days were:


Here are some songs we performed. I might upload more, depends on your comments :-)



And here are some photos:



In 2004, I also composed and played a chillout/ambient tune called "Reason" (I miss the spare time I had those days):



By the way, if you are interested in this cool MP3 flash player I used, you can find it here. It even let you customize the size, colors and behavior.

1 comments:

luckyabhishek said...

Really cool music..
din't understand the words of course :)
but then music was great...
keep it up and find some more time to compose new ones...

~Abhishek

Copyright © 2008 - Techie Guy, proudly powered by Dilectio.